200 g spaghetti, uncooked
120 g roasted chicken slices
2 tbsp olive oil
½ large onion, diced
3 clove garlic, minced
2 egg yolks
¼ cup KARA Coconut Cream
salt and pepper to taste
a handful of fresh parsley, chopped
1. Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
2. In a bowl, stir in eggs, salt, pepper and Kara Coconut Cream. Mix well and set aside.
3. Heat oil in a frying pan, sauté onions and garlic until fragrant. Add in chicken slices and stir fry for a few minutes.
4. Add in cooked spaghetti and mix well; season with salt to taste.
5. Lower the heat, pour in egg yolk and coconut cream mixture. Constantly toss the ingredients with tongs until eggs are barely set.
6. Garnish with parsley before serve.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Serves 4 pax