400 g Pumpkin, skin off
½ tsp Mix herbs
3 cloves Garlic, crushed
2 tbsp Olive oil
400 ml Vegetable / Chicken stock
60 ml Kara Coconut Cream
2 tsp Oil
Salt and pepper to taste
Kara Coconut Cream
Roasted pumpkin seeds
1. Cut pumpkin into chunks, marinate with mix herbs, olive oil, salt and pepper.
2. Roast the pumpkin in preheat oven at 180°C for 15-20 minute or until the pumpkin is soft. Set aside to cool.
3. Blend roasted pumpkin into a fine paste, add a bit of stock if too thick.
4. Sauté garlic in a pot, pour in pumpkin paste, stock and bring to a simmer.
5. Add in Kara Coconut Cream and mix well. Simmer for 2-3 minutes and season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Top with Kara Coconut Cream and roasted pumpkin seeds.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Serves 3-4 pax