Japanese Chicken Curry
- Heat the oil over medium heat and add the garlic and onion, sauté until they become translucent and tender.
- Add the carrots, potatoes, and water. The broth should barely cover the ingredients. Cook on medium-low heat for 15 minutes.
- Add the chicken and cook, stirring frequently, until it's no longer pink on the outside.
- Put 1-2 cubes of curry roux, slowly let it dissolve. Stir frequently until the curry becomes thick, about 5-10 minutes.
- Add KARA Coconut Cream and stir into the curry to incorporate.
- Serve the curry with steamed rice and fried egg. Garnish with fresh cilantro and chili. Enjoy!