Creamy Tom Yum Spaghetti, Coconut Milk Sago Ball & Coconut Milk Lemon Fruit Tea
Creamy Tom Yum Spaghetti
- Put the stock to simmer, then add lemongrass, galangal, kaffir lime leaves and onion. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add in tom yum paste and fish sauce and stir to dissolve the paste.
- Add shrimps, mushrooms, carrot slices, cherry tomatoes and cook until just done.
- Turn off the heat and let the soup cool down slightly, just for a minute, so it is not simmering or boiling. Add lime juice and KARA Coconut Cream while stirring.
- In a plate, put some cooked spaghetti and scoop tom yum soup over. Garnish with fresh coriander and ready to indulge.
Coconut Milk Sago Pudding
- Pour sago into boiling water to cook until it turns translucent. Rinse sago under running water to remove starch.
- Add milk & jelly powder in a pot, boil till jelly powder dissolved. Add in condensed milk. Stir well and set aside to cool.
- Spoon sago pearl into round mold. Pour milk mixture on it. Keep in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Once sago pudding is ready, pour some KARA Coconut Cream on it and drizzle palm sugar syrup over it.
Coconut Cream & Lemon Fruit Tea
- In a shaker cup, add in lemon slices and ice cubes. Pound and crunch the ice cubes and lemon.
- Add in honey, tea and KARA Coconut Cream. Shake evenly.
- Add ice cubes in glass, pour in lemon coconut milk tea. Garnish with lemon slices and mint leaves.