|1999||Susanto Lee joins Teh Jui Kern (the founder of KMM Sdn. Bhd.) as Director. Starts distributing Kara coconut cream.|
|2000||Begin exporting Kara coconut milk powder to China, Hong Kong and Taiwan.|
|2003||Start exporting dessicated coconut (commodity) to the Middle East, China, Bangladesh and Pakistan.|
|2005||Move from small office in Taman Kinrara to half-acre office/logistics warehouse in Taman Perindustrian Puchong.|
|2007||Allen Teh (son of the founder) officially takes over the business (Board of Reso).|
Take up 1st food agency brand. Diversify from coconut-related business.
Set up laboratory and R&D kitchen.
Take up 1st non-food agency brand. Diversify to Personal Care business.
|2013||Obtain ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 14001:2004 certification.|
Become member of Sedex.
Launch KARTA Coconut Water.
Receive Malaysia Top Business Excellence Award .
Receive Prima Duta Award for 1st year.
Receive Prima Duta Award for 2nd year.
Obtain ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015
Take up skincare and beauty cosmetic agency brand (Wardah).
Launch KARTA FIZZ - sparkling fruit juice drink
Take up San Macro Pasta from Dubai, diversify in dry foods business.
Take up Safe Care (Roll-on refreshing oil)
Achievement / Award
- Prima Duta Award 2016 & 2017 by the Indonesian Government
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (Standards Malaysia and UKAS Standard)
- ISO 14001:2015 Environment Management System (Standards Malaysia and UKAS Standard)
- Member of SEDEX (Supplier Ethical Data Exchange)
- Product Certified Halal by JAKIM (Malaysia)
- Product Certified Halal by MUI (Indonesia)
- Product Certified Kosher