3 nos egg
30 g plain flour
90 ml Kara Coconut Cream
2 tbsp oil
½ tsp baking powder
a pinch of salt
Kara Coconut Cream, whipped
1. Separate the egg white and yolk. Whisk the egg white until soft peaks.
2. In a bowl, add the egg yolk, oil and Kara Coconut Cream. Lightly whisk.
3. Stir in flour, baking powder, salt and gently fold in the egg white. Mix well.
4. Let the batter rest for 5 minutes.
5. Heat up a lightly greased frying pan over medium heat.
6. Ladle out ¼ cup of batter onto the frying pan.
7. Flip over when bubbles form on top of pancake, cook until the second side is golden brown.
8. Repeat step 7 until batter is finished.
9. Serve with honey, caramelised banana and whipped Kara Coconut Cream.
Preparation time :10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
3 – 4 servings