200 g oat cookies, crushed finely
100 g melted butter
2 tbsp honey
For the cheesecake:
200g cream cheese, room temperature
¾ cup icing sugar
200ml Kara Coconut Cream
250ml whipped cream
1 tsp vanilla extract
dried coconut flakes
1. In a medium bowl combine oat cookie crumbs and honey with melted butter.
2. Press the mixture onto the bottom of a 10" spring-form pan or pie dish and pack it down as well as possible. Chill for 10 minutes in the fridge to set.
3. In a mixing bowl, whisk cream cheese on high speed until very creamy and smooth. Add icing sugar half cup at a time, mixing on low speed and then high speed until all the sugar is incorporated.
4. Add vanilla extract and mix to combine.
5. Fold in whipped cream and coconut cream into the mixture with spatula until combined. Pour mixture onto crust and smooth out the top as much as possible.
6. Cover the pan with cling wrap and let the cheesecake set in the freezer for 2-4 hours before chilling in the fridge overnight.
7. Garnish cheese cake with fruits before serving.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Chill time: overnight