2 table spoon unsalted butter
2 cloves of garlic (finely diced)
½ pc Holland onion (finely diced)
5 pcs of Shiitake mushroom (sliced)
1 cube of chicken stock
125ml Kara coconut cream
125ml cooking cream
A pinch of white pepper
Salt to taste
1. Melt butter on a pan over medium heat and add in Holland onions and garlic. Stir fry till browned.
2. Add in mushroom and stir till golden brown.
3. Add in water, chicken stock cube and thyme leaf and bring to simmer and cook for 5 minutes. Set aside to cool.
4. Pour into blender and puree till smooth and thick.
5. Transfer soup back to pot and stir in cooking cream and coconut cream.
6. Season with salt and white pepper to taste.
Serving: 4 pax
Time: 30 minutes