4 nos eggs
1½ tbsp Kara Coconut Cream
1 tbsp butter
¼ red capsicum, diced
¼ yellow capsicum, diced
1 shallot, diced
salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat butter in a frying pan, sauté shallot and capsicum for a few minutes. Remove and set aside.
2. Lightly beat the eggs then add Kara Coconut Cream, sautéed shallot and capsicum. Mix well.
3. Heat up a frying pan over medium, pour in the egg mixture.
4. As eggs begin to set, gently pull the eggs across the pan with a spatula, forming large soft curds. Fold over the eggs for few times and remove when it is still moist.
5. Season with salt and pepper, serve with salad or bread.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Serves 2 pax