100g spaghetti, uncooked
125ml tomato paste
125ml Kara coconut cream
2 cloves garlic, diced
½ teaspoon paprika powder
½ teaspoon oregano powder
Salt and black pepper to taste
Seafood – prawns, cuttlefish (optional), clams (optional)
½ teaspoon lemon juice (optional)
1. Cook spaghetti according to package direction.
2. Heat olive oil in frying pan, sauté onions and garlic till fragrant.
3. Add in tomato paste, paprika, oregano and water and bring it to a simmer.
4. Add in coconut cream, black pepper and salt to taste. Add in lemon juice.
5. Add in seafood and mix well with sauce.
6. Toss sauce with spaghetti till well mixed before serving.
Serving: 2 pax
Time: 30 minutes