Ingredients (A) - base
2 pc pizza crust (plain)
Ingredeints (B) - Sauce
1 table spoon olive oil
½ Holland onion (finely diced)
2 cloves garlic (finely diced)
2 table spoon multipurpose flour
1 table spoon curry fish powder
1 table spoon tomato paste
1 spoon honey
100 ml water
½ cube chicken stock
125ml Kara coconut cream
Ingredients (C) – topping
10-12 pcs of prawn
10 pcs Thai basil
Large onion slices
100g cheese of choice
1. Heat olive oil over medium heat and add in prawn till half cooked. Set aside.
2. In the same pan, sauté diced Holland onion and diced garlic until browned.
3. Add in flour and curry fish powder and stir till properly mixed.
4. Add in tomato paste, honey, water and chicken stock cube and bring it to simmer.
5. Add in coconut cream and bring to simmer. Let it cool.
6. Spread sauce onto pizza crust followed by prawn, onions, pineapples and finally top it with cheese.
7. Bake at 200°c for 15-20mins or until crust is lightly browned.
Serving: 4 pax
Time: 30 minutes